You’ve heard the hype, you’ve likely even bought pre-made versions, but I’ll bet you had no idea just how easy it is to make baked kale chips at home! Not only are they a delicious and healthy alternative to potato chips and corn snacks, but they are naturally packed with fiber and vitamin K.
1 bunch fresh kale
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with olive oil.
3. Trim the kale by remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
4. Wash and thoroughly dry kale. It is critical that the kale be dry, or your chips will be soggy.
5. Toss kale with olive oil and sea salt (and parmesan cheese if you choose).
6. Bake 10-15 minutes, until the edges brown but are not burnt.
7. Serves 6.